to the news feed to keep up with our latest updates.
[14-FEB-2013] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.10.1.0
- Added support for WebAsyst Shop-Script engine
- Added support for VirtueMart 2.0.x engine
- Updated scripts for OpenCart 1.5.x
[29-JAN-2013] - Certification
MyBusinessCatalog Platinum is Windows 8 Compatible
[21-DEC-2012] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.10.0.0
[03-JUN-2012] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.8.2
- Added Belarusian language
- Added tables to product descriptions
- Added currency sign to price in the slide show
- Pause/Play state now remembered between sessions
[10-APR-2012] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.7.0
- Adding products to order from slide show
- Fixed error with referring to wholesale settings when ordering from product gallery
- Added support for TomatoCart engine
- Added support for CSCART engine
- Sending order directly to your server
- Online panel for processing orders.(login and password in the Demo: user). Integrates to the order submit system in the application
- Sending orders via Gmail (via secure protocol)
- Redesigned product editor
- Welcome page customization moved from the application's main window to the CD/DVD/FLASH card catalog creation wizard
- Changed encryption system. Please reenter your passwords for sending orders
and updating catalog online.
[20-OCT-2011] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.4.0
- Uploading different prices for different customer groups in Joomla+VirtueMart.
- Added German printable/PDF templates.
- Added direct export of reports to Excel 97/200/XP.
- Added import of detailed descriptions from price lists.
- Fixed photo/gallery upload on program start with disabled welcome page.
- Optimized order operations (options, consolidation).
- When uploading to online store, products inherit subgroup photos if the product photos are not available.
- Radically improved search speed.
[08-JUN-2011] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.3.0
- Added OpenCart engine (1.4 and 1.5)
- Added uploading additional properties: length, height, width
- Added full range of operations with product attributes (colors-sizes, options, etc. with allowance for different prices), using those when creating orders and uploading that data to online stores
- Uploading additional images (second image and all graphic files from the additional files pane (jpg, bmp, png) for VirtueMart and OpenCart)
- Uploading files from the additional files pane (VirtueMart only)
- Fixed error with image background when preparing photo for uploading to store
- Automatic update of utility scripts required for the operation of the store
Attention users of commercial version 9.2 and younger!
If on the second step of uploading data to your online store (Upload script)
you get an error, that means that the program is unable to automatically replace the script with the new version.
Please do that manually or set permissions 777 to the script on the server
[05-APR-2011] - User control panel online
- The website now has user control panel, which shows all the details on your licenses. The registration requires a valid commercial key.
[16-FEB-2011] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.2.0
- Optimized import module
- Autodetection of imported file formats by signature, allowing to download images from website when importing even from scripts
- Added selective photo upload to store
- Optimized uplading images to the Internet
[19-JAN-2011] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.1.0
- Redesigned PDF handling routine+generating and uploading full PDF catalog to your website.
- Catalog print-out operations are now even more convenient.
- Added 4 new templates for both printing and PDF.
- An engine for playing Flash movies is integrated in the program; installing an external Flash player is not necessary.
- The total number of skins available for CD catalog has reached 228.
- Fixed appearance for price in the gallery with ordering system disabled.
- Added Italian interface language.
- Added Portuguese interface language.
[07-OCT-2010] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.9.0.0
- Added uploading to online stores powered by VirtueMart (Joomla).
- Added uploading to online stores powered by ZenCart.
- Added 160 themes for osCommerce.
- Added 160 variants of decorating photos for all supported stores.
- Improved handling prices when importing.
- Restored editing in product profile.
- Improved speed and quality of processing graphics.
- Fixed summing up order by attributes.
- Updated Report Manager.
- Fixed a bug in advanced search in prices.
- Discontinued support for Windows 98/2000.
[10-MAY-2010] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.8.5.0
- Improved Stability under Windows 7-64
- Fixed the problem of importing files in subfolders.
- Optimized for running on Mobile platforms, added power saving mode.
- MyBusinessCatalog is now Intel® Silver Partner!
- New aero skins.
- Fixed the error that caused the gallery to appear wrong way when data was missing/artifacts in Windows 7.
- More informative hints on order submission success/failure.
- Faster performance.
- Modified PDF Export: Added full Unicode support, improved operating speed, reduced RAM space requirements.
- Speeded up gallery generation.
- Added setting custom fixed color for background image.
- Fixed the error with handling floating values in orders.
- Intelligent order correction with reference to bulk settings.
- Automatic reconnection on connection failure during initial configuration of online store.
- Displaying items marked as New above all other items.
- SEO optimization. Automatic compilation of tags meta name="Description" and meta name="Keywords" + option for specifying keywords for each item. See more.
[10-JAN-2010] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.8.1.0
- Added setting minimum order amount. Orders with a less amount will not be processed (see Tools-Options-Bulk Settings).
- Added Proxy settings for connecting to the online store.
- Font size setting
[21-DEC-2009] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.8.0.0
- Generating fully functional online store.
- Custom catalog name when installing from CD/DVD/Flash.
- Specifying maximum number of files per folder when uploading update.
- Automatically blocking a wide range of errors when designing printable reports.
- Convenient operations over selected items (+shortcuts for them).
- Fixed error when working with related products with filter enabled.
- Printing selected items with filter enabled / the filter applies to printing.
- New functional template for printable/PDF catalog - multicatalog.
- Improved order submission routine. (If does not go through server, attempts
- to submit via e-mail client).
- Added 20+ new skins, including Office 2010, Windows 7, SnowLeopard and others - 180+ total.
- Human-friendlier filtering results.
- Extended search functions, including diacritical-insensitive searching, etc.
- Searching detailed description files.
- Enabling / disabling order system.
- Showing / hiding prices.
- Showing / hiding images in order.
- Using dialogs in the report wizard.
- Custom format for the catalog update date string.
- Optimized uploading large volumes of data for updating CD/DVD catalog.
- Editing prices in order (enable / disable / password-protect.)
- Option for maintaining product list settings - checkboxes, selections, current item, folder open/close state.
- Improved importing your price lists to the program (adjusts automatically to get the best result, simplified requirements for importing images.)
- Added Czech interface.
- Added Dutch interface.
- Added Ukrainian interface.
[02-JUN-2009] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.5.0
- Adding (attaching) user’s files to product items.( More)
- Adding related products.( More)
- Expanded import features; now you can import photos and additional files while importing price lists
- Support for adding photos in the PNG and BMP formats, also while importing.
- Fixed the bug when generating reports with partially selected items in a subgroup.
[24-APR-2009] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.4.4
- Specifying product attributes when ordering (white, black, etc.)
- Number of additional fields increased to 15.
[23-MAR-2009] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.4.0
[18-FEB-2009] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.3.0
- Option for displaying subgroup photograph when product photo is not available (more)
- Smart sorting
- Bugs fixed.
[29-DEC-2008] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.2.0
- Additional information when entering item to order
- Added backup/restore wizard
- +moving/restoring groups of products for sharing workload when creating
- Unicode support
- Displays number of subgroups and items in groups
- Optimization/additional quick search parameters
- Improved built-in list editor. (Press F2 to edit, then use the cursor
keys and Enter as in a spreadsheet editor)
- Custom field names for core fields -ID-name-price at your discretion
- Export of product list to HTML, RTF and ANSI/UNICODE
- Additional templates for printable catalogs - compact printing by
subgroups and a 4 by 5 photos template
- Setting custom splash image when no photo available - instead of the
default label (for example, your company's logo)
- Fixed error in the Smart-Price mode and with expanding product list to
- Fixed error in copying catalog from CD to user's computer
[20-NOV-2008] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.1.0
- Added importing data from MyBusinessCatalog Gold v.5-6
- Choosing catalog print template is now available to end-users.
- Added automatic proxy configuration.
- Fixed minor bugs.
[03-NOV-2008] - MyBusinessCatalog Platinum v.7.0.0
- Changed data format
- Added product gallery for product groups
- Improved functionality of catalog update engine (Compatibility with Gold edition maintained.)
[24-JUL-2008] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold v.6.5.0
- Customizable product profiles
- New product attributes
- Visual effects designer
- Marking ordered items
[16-JUN-2008] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold v.6.4.2
- Configuring scheduled updates
- Identifiers of different catalogs going under same brand
- exporting to OpenOffice formats
[26-MAY-2008] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 6.4.0
- Flash (*.swf) movie support
- PDF catalog creation + customizable templates
- HTML catalog creation + customizable templates
- Refreshed reports
- Refreshed skins
- More formats for saving order data
[21-NOV-2007] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 6.3.1
- Now compatible with Windows Vista.
- Optimized Upload/Update options.
- Built-in migration wizard for moving Catalog from CD to end-users' computers
(Available only when launching Catalog from CD/DVD).
- Fixed minor errors
[12-OCT-2007] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 6.2.2
- Printed order and e-mail now include information on applicable discounts
- Items and groups/subgroups can be highlighted with color (to be used in
- Printed orders can now include order numbers (parameter mbcOrderNumber).
- Built-in FTP on the Upload form.
- Catalog data updates can now be protected with password(s) (e.g. for premium
subscription or for privileged clients).
- User's images inserted in the forms will reflect your corporate style
- Major reports updated for greater flexibility with displaying data.
- Background adjusts automatically to match image color.
- More advanced and friendly search; Drag&Drop supported completely for almost
- Expanded item editing capabilities.
- Added new items to products' context menu.
- Hierarchical structure and merging orders.
- Consolidating orders from diverse branches/departments of the same customer.
Saving/exporting and e-mailing orders in the XML format.
- Displaying forms in the AlfaBlendAnimation mode (Options-Colors)
- 149 themes available additionally
- Fixed minor errors
[12-FEB-2007] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 6.0.0
- Added skins support.
- Standard edition includes 15 skins; over 120 themes available additionally
- Modern ergonomic interface.
- Extended customer information (payer information, delivery address).
- Order window now has calculator.
- Renewed report designer.
- Printing catalog by 2 pages on 1 sheet and 1 page on 2.
- Fixed minor errors.
- Added Portuguese language (Pt-br).
- Added Hebrew language.
[12-FEB-2007] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro
- MyBusinessCatalog version PRO is no longer available.
[31-AUG-2006] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 5.2.0
- Added support of GIF format
- Mosaic mode for nested groups of products
- Improved search system
- Order lock system
- History of moves between positions when viewing
- More ergonomic interface
- Fixed minor errors
[28-AUG-2006] - News
Top-rated by the authoritative software magazine,
3d2f.com's editors nominated MyBusinessCatalog as the best program in its class!
[30-MAY-2006] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 5.1.0
- Added data compression routine for online updates
- Save time and data traffic 10-12 times!
- Optimized updating of photos and descriptions
- Added the capability of selecting products to be shown in slide show
- Fixed minor errors
[17-APR-2006] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 5.0.7
- Added order manager
- More intuitive interface for working with orders
[17-FEB-2006] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 5.0.6
The updated version of MyBusinessCatalog Gold is now available.
- Enabling displaying item description under the item photograph.
- Option "Hide item ID". Available in the view mode.
- Added table appearance options.
- Added two parameters for generating reports
- Automatic expansion of group name to free cells on the right
- Custom alignment of columns
- Quick search (no opening of the search panel. (View mode only.)
- Displaying custom selected branch in the order form.
- CSV format for attached order files.
- Prompting customer to complete the additional field on submitting order.
- Fixed minor bugs.
[17-JAN-2006] - MyBusinessCatalog Gold 5.0
MyBusinessCatalog Gold 5.0 has been released!
- Support of subgroups and subfolders;
- Additional item properties;
- Sending order as attachment for automatic parsing (format of your choice);
- Saving / sending catalog via e-mail in PDF;
- Prompting customer for additional information during ordering.(Discount card, Tax ID, etc.);
- Advanced search features;
- High operation speed with large (several thousands) lists of items in the same group;
- Extensive information on sales branches.
[25-SEP-2005] - Update MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.6.2
- Added Spanish interface
- Fixed minor bugs.
[12-SEP-2005] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.6.2
[27-JUL-2005] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.6.1
- Added Germany interface
- Fixed minor bugs.
[01-MAR-2005] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.5.7
- Added configuration options for wholesalers.
- Added capability of adding an individual subject to order e-mail message.
- Added capability of inserting additional addresses for sending orders for large organizations.
- Fixed proxy servers problems.
- Fixed problems related to running CD catalog on some CD drives.
- Fixed other minor problems.
[07-DEC-2004] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.5
- Added group setup and CD creation wizard.
- Settings and data entry within the same interface.
- Discount settings.
- Multi-currency catalog settings.
- Built-in welcome window editor.
- New design.
[01-JUN-2004] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.1
- Built-in item lists import wizard.
- Supports the following data formats:
Access, Excel, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV
- Allows supplying of 5 additional data fields.
- Custom field names for each category.
- Supports printing barcodes in reports.
- Graphic splash screen for each group of items.
- Fixed minor bugs and shortages.
[05-APR-2004] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro v.4.0
- Added CD-Burn options.
- Added search options.
- Added interface functionality.
[02-FEB-2004] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro v.3.1.0
- Redesigned document print-setup system.
- Added the Designer for editing and creating individual report forms.
- Added updating via proxy server support.
[03-NOV-2003] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro v.3.0.1
- Introduced the XP-like appearance. More convenient and intuitive user-friendly interface.
- Fully automated data upload via the Internet.
- Automatic image file optimization before uploading the updates.
- HTML-format of the Welcome page for your clients.
[01-SEP-2003] MyBusinessCatalog Pro v.2.2.3
- Improved performance in the slide-show mode.
- Added functionality for automatic switching of goods in the slide-show mode.
- Added interface configuration functionality.
[05-AUG-2003] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 2.2.1
- Added functionality for updating the additional descriptions via the Internet.
- Added capabilities for using and configuring the Catalog’s splash screen. On this screen of 400x200 pixels you can place any information to be displayed to your clients while loading the program.
[01-JUL-2003] - MyBusinessCatalog Pro 2.2.0
- Substantially simplified the product list, images and descriptions entry procedure. When entering product information, in the Configurator you should only describe the groups of products and icons or splash screens that correspond with them. The main information entry is to be done right in the Catalog program. To access the editing mode, use the Configurator’s menu “Start catalog” – “Editing mode”.
- Lists of products can be entered right in the Catalog program.
- Full-featured text editor is available for editing the additional descriptions.
- Added special toolbar for adding images; it allows selecting any JPEG files on your hard drive or acquiring images from the external hardware (scanner, digital camera, etc.)
- When viewing the catalog, you can set the priorities for displaying the information (photos or descriptions).
- Organizations that are not planning to use photos and product descriptions can select the mode “Use standard version”. When this mode is selected, your users will not see blank description window or the “No image” screen instead of the photos, but rather the list of products will be stretched to fit the entire window.
- Added selection of the product name display format in the bottom section.